Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Projects


Greetings humans and many others,

I would like to point out that it is not my fault that I have not had a turn on the computer. It is time for mid-terms, it seems, and Tio Kane has been on the computer for three solid days, nearly non-stop, working on some project. Thank goodness, that's finally over.

Missy Linda didn't have to do a paper, so she has just been annoying me. She actually did sit with a big book for a couple of days, but I don't know if she was really doing anything. She is a slow reader, so maybe she was just trying to read a hard story. She is going to be a little annoyed if she sees this, but I get tired of her not paying attention to me. She did mention something about a test last night.

I have been hearing that the Oscar's are on Sunday. Remember that time I got to have an Oscar party? I can barely recall it since it has been so long ago. I do remember that I had a new fancy dress for it. I don't even remember the last time I got a new dress since then, do you?

No comments: