Friday, March 26, 2010

She Couldn't Sleep


Greetings most humans and many others,

Well, I would suggest to any of you humans who might have to deal with Missy Linda today, put it off until another day if you can at all. She is already cranky from not being able to sleep last night. Add to that the allergy factor that she cannot take any medicine to speak of when she has to go to work, and she is already sleepy. An antihistamine would just knock her on her fanny! (Actually, I would enjoy seeing that.) However, her eyes do look somewhat runny today.

To top it off, she says that she awakened more than thirty minutes before the alarm was to go off this morning. Well, to that I say, "Perhaps you didn't need that much sleep."

I am just going to stay out of the range of her radar, and I suggest you all do the same!

No comments: