Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another Setback


Greetings most humans and many others,

Well, it seems to me that all Missy Linda does these days is complain. I know that once in a while she has a good reason, but, my goodness, not every day! Surely, she has good things that happen to her to override the few tiny bad things.

Her beef today is that her house payment went up one hundred dollars. So? That is not even one fabulous dress for a human, or even one scrumptious pair of shoes for you people. (Remember, I am talking about other humans, not Missy Linda. Her clothes and shoes are the cheap stuff.) What in the world is she so bent out of shape about? She says it is not even the actual payment on the house, it is just the escrow for the insurance and taxes. She thinks her taxes may have gone higher. She says she can check on that, so what is the rub? She is such a baby! I think I will tell her to come and talk to me when she grows up a little! How does that sound?

No comments: