Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Am I Inert?


Greetings most humans and many others,

Well, it has been a week since Missy Linda, Missy Barb and Missy Carol had one of their slumber parties. Of course, I was left sitting on the bar in the kitchen where I have been since I don't know when.

Then on Sunday, which Missy Linda actually had off work, she and Tio Kane went to lunch at Missy Lesley and Mr. Nick's house. Where was I during this? I was sitting on the kitchen bar, as usual.

I will admit that I see and hear more of what goes on there than I did when my perch was on the buffet in the dining room. Also, I can see the TV where I am now, so that's something. I grasp at any little straw that I can these days.

I heard Missy Linda and Tio Kane talking about inertia and momentum yesterday. I think that I must be afflicted with inertia. I have been put some place, and I have not moved in I can't remember when. The longer I sit here, the longer I will have trouble getting moved, I think. Do you think I have this disease of inertia?

1 comment:

lkj said...

I think perhaps it's better to consider yourself having "potential energy". Sounds much better, right? And it's accurate, too!

Pseudo Cousin