Friday, April 16, 2010

What Happened?


Dear most humans and many others,

Well, since I have been watching TV so much now that I sit in the kitchen rather than the dining room, I have been witness to some weird things. One day recently, Missy Linda noticed that suddenly we have the BYU channel (Brigham Young University) and the RFD channel. She doesn't know exactly when they actually started as they could have been there a while before being noticed. She's not even sure if they replaced some channels, or if they were just added.

Even I thought surely Mr. Nelson would enjoy the sheep dog trials on RFD, but his comment was, "I don't know any sheep!" I think it just hurts him to see those dogs working to herd sheep when he has to wrangle squirrels. It is much harder to control squirrels, though, and we think he does an admirable job.

No comments: