Friday, April 9, 2010

Phooey! Foiled Again!


Dear most humans and many others,

Well, Missy Linda has to be at work early today. I thought this would be a good day, because she will be gone longer, to do some internet shopping. As it says up top, I am, sadly, "Foiled Again!"

Missy Linda left her purse on the kitchen counter, so I was looking for credit cards to spirit away for my shopping. Low and behold, she has either put them away some place or thrown them away or something terrible has happened! All I could find is a debit card!

Debit cards are no good for my purposes! The money is subtracted immediately, and so Missy Linda would be able to catch onto my plan too soon.

I don't know if she is punishing me for earlier shopping, if we are poor (oops! I mean, if she is poor!) or if she is just not using credit. Whatever her thinking, it is ruining my life!

No comments: