Saturday, April 24, 2010

In the Bag!


Dear most humans and many others,

I am so sorry that I didn't get back to you about the classroom visit on Monday. I have just yesterday been rescued from the shopping bag that was left in the car since Monday! About the only thing I can say about that is that I was not head down this time!

Anyway, my classroom foray went quite successfully. I had wanted to take some pics with the class, but time just slipped away. I am hoping that Missy Linda will take me back next week just for a photo op. Some of the students wanted to take a picture with me, and I want to oblige them.

Missy Linda should be in a better mood next week, too. She has been working extra hours at her job this past week, and she had stuff due for class. There isn't much more of the semester left before finals. Then maybe she will lighten up. Sure!

No comments: