Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sabbatical


Greetings most humans and many others,

Well, I am glad to be back from my sabbatical, which is what Missy Linda told me I have been doing lately. I thought I was just sitting here doing nothing the whole time, but she seems to have a different definition. She says that I have been ruminating about the world and its sundry problems. It seems that I have also been thinking about what to do about personal situations around here. (I have no idea what she means by that!)

Mostly, what I know is that Missy Linda has been a little upset about her job since the new district manager got there. She comes home saying things like, "What all should a person be required to do for what I get paid?"

And sometimes, she mutters something like, "If they want me to be all for the company, then they need to give me something to make me want to do that." I don't really know what is going on there. I suspect it has something to do with money.

Anyway, it looks like she is going to let me back on the computer, so I'll be in touch, OK?

No comments: