Saturday, May 15, 2010

Weather


Greetings most humans and many others,

After all the weather related occurrences in this area during this last week, I think that I am about ready to get sent to live some place else! Sometimes the volcano in Iceland seems less threatening than what we have seen around here lately. Do any of you know anyone in Iceland?

On second thought, I forgot that Missy Linda has a nephew who lives in Palau! Now, there's a nice place to live! You may have seen some of this tropical paradise if you watch Survivor. From seeing the pictures of Mr. Ron and Missy Danka, I think I will start campaigning to be sent there. Maybe I could convince Missy Linda that I should go on a fact-finding mission or something.

I have just been thinking that if I stay around here, and the weather doesn't get less stormy, there's a good chance I will get blown past Kansas! I am made primarily of Styrofoam, remember. It just sort of occurred to me the other day that I doubt if Missy Linda will remember to grab me when she heads into the bathroom that is our shelter for storms. I know her priorities would be Mr. Nelson and Mr. Mushu.

Wait a minute! I am not sure at all if I want to be shut in a small room with Mr. Nelson and Mr. Mushu for even a few seconds. They get along like---well, the house is divided into two sections to accommodate them! Enough said?

No comments: