Saturday, May 29, 2010

Holidays?


Greetings most humans and many others,

Remember last year at this time when all Missy Linda wanted was a job? Well, I do! I got so tired of her whining, I thought I would explode!

Now, she complains about her job. Actually, what she is complaining about right now, besides the new district manager, is that she wishes she could have a weekend or a holiday off. "That's the wonderful world of retail," I tell her.

She is always wanting to do something that is only on the weekend. Well, I guess that is sort of too bad for her, isn't it? Between the job at the fabric store and the work she does at home to earn extra money, she is getting too cranky for me. Does anyone out there want to take me on vacation with them? I take up very little room, and I am very quiet.


No comments: