Thursday, February 25, 2010

People and Animals


Greetings most humans and many others,

I must admit that I am puzzled about something I heard on the news last night. It seems that a killer whale killed a trainer at a Sea World show. I am struggling to understand you humans yet again.

What is it about that name "killer whale" that people want to ignore? I heard that particular whale had been involved in the deaths of two other people. Isn't that something that should ring some bells in you peoples' heads? Maybe you should all stay away from animals that are about twenty-five times your size that have already killed other humans!

Maybe it is just me, and I am not a human, but I just don't understand why some of you guys act the way that you do. Can anyone enlighten me? Are the majority of you crazy?

No comments: