Monday, February 22, 2010

Strange Day


Greetings most humans and many others,

Well, I have to say that we haven't had a Sunday like yesterday since before Missy Linda started to work. The strange thing that happened is that she did not go to work yesterday! Oh, it wasn't like we got to go any place or do any thing---she called in sick because she was. This is the first Sunday ever that she has missed work.

So far, she thinks she may or may not be feeling better today. Its hard to tell since she hasn't been up for very long. I will tell you one thing for sure. I think that she must be getting old or something because when I first came here, she would get up really early or stay up really late if she had things that she had to get done. Now, it seems that the earliest she can get up is about 6:30, and I don't know exactly when she goes to bed, but it is not very late. I thought that I heard that old people sleep less, though. I don't know what's with her. I'm beginning to wonder if she lives in some kind of a parallel universe. Is that possible?

No comments: