Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Turn Now


Hello there most humans and many others,

Well, it's finally my turn to use the computer! You know how selfish Missy Linda is! She says she had a big paper due in class last night, and that is why she had to use the computer all day yesterday. I believe she had a paper due yesterday, but that doesn't explain all the other days that I don't get my turn. As you can easily see, I don't get to write very often nowadays. I used to write every day. I am going to put my foot down with her! Well, I would if I had a foot!

I like Mr. Nelson a lot, but he just takes up all of Missy Linda's time these days. They are just always playing "Where's Nelson?" or "I've got your toy!" That leaves little time for Missy Linda to turn on the computer for me. How long does that take?

My panties would be all in a bunch, if I had panties!

No comments: