Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mirror, Mirror


Hello there most humans and many others,

Well, how were your New Year Celebrations? Mine was nonexistent - - - big surprise!

Now, I have had to listen to Missy Linda going around saying, "Mirror, mirror, on the wall. I am my mother, after all." Needless to say, she is driving me crazy with her mantra!

It seems that when she neglects to put on her make-up and get decent for the public - - -put on clothes instead of jammies - - - she realizes that she is looking like her mother. Oh, my goodness! Does this ever send her into a tizzy!

Now, I am not even talking about her mother in the very last part of her life, like when she lived in the nursing home, and they had lost her teeth, and her hair was pure white and straight as a string. I am referring to when she was about Missy Linda's age.

It seems that Missy Linda believes her face is getting rather saggy around the jowls, and she is getting turkey neck. Now, while this is true, she probably just looks fairly normal for her age. It must be taken into account that she does not have the funds to get any botox or lifts or any of those other things that affluent women have done. (She says she wouldn't do that anyway!)

Anyway, if you see her running around with a bag over her head, I have just done to her what she does to me sometimes- - - stuck her head first into a shopping bag!

No comments: