Monday, January 4, 2010

COLD!


Brrrrrrr most humans and many others,

Wow! Even I can tell how cold it is, and I haven't even been outside! This morning when Missy Linda took out the recycling and filled the bird feeder, she actually wore shoes and a coat. Now, I'm not saying that she stays outside barefoot and coatless when it is cold, but she will certainly run out for a couple of minutes in that state. When she wears socks in the house, I know that something is amiss.

She has even been wearing socks at work, and that is a big change for her. Although she has not started wearing a long sleeved shirt under her short sleeved work shirt like most of the other people do. She says that it has not been that cold inside the store, and if she had to wear two shirts, everyone else would probably have to wear her coat.

If I go to Fayetteville with Missy Linda, Tio Kane and Mr. Nelson on Thursday and Friday, I hope and pray that I do not get left in the car alone and freezing head down in a shopping bag!






No comments: