Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Just Want Her to Keep it to Herself


Hello there most humans and many others,

All right! I have had enough of Missy Linda! I do not want to be her confidante any longer. I thought it was supposed to be that I told her about MY life and problems, not the other way around. I am sick to death of hearing her drone on all the time about tiny little things that don't matter to me at all.

Today she is all up in my grill (pretty hip talk, huh?) about whether or not she is going to be able to take hard classes and work. So there are graduate students in her classes who get graduate credit. That is clearly noted in the information about the class. The time to worry about that is when she is signing up for classes! Am I right?

Also, it seems that there is inventory at the store on Friday. So? Big deal! She has to go to work at 6:00 am, and there is just a question mark for when she is finished. She doesn't have to be at work until 10:00 the next morning! That is thirty minutes later than she usually has to work on Saturday. See what I mean? Complain, complain, complain. That's all I hear from her.

What do I want? I want her to say things like, "Juana, how was your day?" "Juana, would you like for me to take you on a vacation?" "Juana, are you warm enough?" "Juana, are you cool enough?" "Juana, you look beautiful." "Juana, what can I do for you?"

Is that too much to ask?

No comments: