Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oh, No! Not Again!


Hi there most humans and many others,

Well, I am going to have to endure another weekend with Missy Linda all groggy and cranky after she goes to the Norman branch of the fabric store to help with inventory there. The only plus is that she will be gone from home long enough for me to shop online, and presumably, she will be earning extra money that I can spend.

Sadly, she will be very cranky, though, because she has to be at the store in Norman at 6:00 am tomorrow. Since she isn't the only person going, they will also ride together. That means that she won't get to drop by Missy Barb's house or visit with anyone that she knows in Norman, like Missy Carol or Pseudo Uncle either. It has been a long time since she has visited with any of them in person. I can tell that she is wound up as tight as a (fill in amusing metaphor). She is easier to deal with when she gets to let down her hair with her friends. There hasn't been a slumber party in months because she hasn't been able to get down there. She is becoming a sad, old, bitter woman (as if she weren't, anyway).

Well, wish me luck dealing with her. I will need it.

No comments: