Saturday, January 23, 2010

She is not Happy


Hi there most humans and many others,

Well, I expected that Missy Linda would be cranky a couple of days after another store inventory, but she was angry. Tio Kane was not home when she got back from Norman yesterday so Mr. Nelson and I had to listen to her ranting about her day. It was excruciating hearing her go on and on!- - - Don't get me wrong, I don't mean I felt sorry for her; I felt sorry for Mr. Nelson and me!

It seems that when other people came to work in the Edmond store's inventory, they were provided a free lunch of submarine sandwiches, chips, drinks, candy and nuts plus donuts and coffee before that. Missy Linda and the people working in Norman got zilch, nada, nothing! They had to buy their own lunches! I say, "So?"

I'm glad that she rode with someone to go down there. Can you imagine if she had used her own gasoline?

No comments: