Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hibernate?


Hello most humans and many others,

As you all know, I am still learning about you humans. Are you all supposed to hibernate? I keep thinking that Missy Linda feels a need to do that because she can hardly stay awake until 9:00 pm. I think that if she could, she would just sleep her life away. Do you think she has what you all call "sleeping sickness?"

She does get up and go to work, but when she doesn't have to be at work, she sleeps until 8:00 am sometimes, and I know she would sleep longer if it weren't for the pets who want breakfast. I have seen her do it. She has been known to sleep until 10:00 am at times!

It is good that she has to take care of Mr. Nelson and Mr. Mushu or no telling what she would be doing! Tio Kane says that Mr. Nelson is a therapy dog because he makes them get up off of their behinds to play and walk and things --- and makes Missy Linda get up in the morning.

No comments: