Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Friends


Hello humans,

I have to hurry with this. Missy Linda will be here taking over the computer in a couple of minutes. She says she is going to be glued here for the next two days writing some papers for school---except for when she runs to the library. That's all right with me because I am a little annoyed with her anyway.

I had never met Missy Leslie and Mr. Kirk in person before Thanksgiving, and Missy Linda didn't let me get in the middle of everything. I personally feel that my new friends wanted to see me act as I normally would, you know, trying to be the center of attention. I hardly got to do anything. I did not have a Pilgrim's costume or a turkey costume (too stupid for me, anyway), and all I got to do was sit on the dessert buffet. I did get my picture taken by PseudoUncle, but that is about it. I certainly thought I would get to do more than I did. I guess I'm probably lucky that I did not have to wash dishes, though, right?

I have to admit that the idea of the holiday is a good one. I was and am thankful for a lot of things, and now I realize that my life is not as bad as it could be. I will try to remember that I actually have a life nowadays (sometimes). Maybe I can nicely encourage Missy Linda to let me be more involved in interesting pursuits---that involve new outfits and wigs! That would work for me!

No comments: