Sunday, November 2, 2008

Almost Time to Vote!

Greetings humans,

I understand that Tuesday is election day. I know that I did not get on the ballot, but I have heard that in some places, a name can be written in. If you live where you can do that, please vote for me. Next time, I will understand the process, and I can get my name on the ballot. Of course, I will have to decide what office I would like to hold. Maybe you all can help me with that.

What do you think that I would be good at doing? I could run for vice president. They don't do much at all. Don't they really mostly just travel and make nice with other countries and stuff? I could do that easily. I heard that there is a big house that comes with the job, too. I think that I am much more strikingly beautiful than that lady who is running now. Also, I don't wear glasses, and I don't have a pile of kids. I would be free to really do some diplomatic work, don't you think?

Anyway, even if you can't write in my name, go out and vote. I will just have to wait until next time to really run. Just go and vote, OK?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Juana, I think you would be a great candidate to run for office. I'll even nominate you. However, I think you might need to do a makeover on your personna. I want you to be Juana Tamale. Don't be offended. I like tortillas very much. They are so versatile and they go with any of the traditional foods associated with your ethnic heritage. But tamales are specialized and they focus on a more specific voting block, which could carry you to victory in an election. Missy Carol and I would definitely vote for you as the Tamale candidate.
Pseudo-Uncle