Friday, November 14, 2008

Welcome, Sam


Hello humans,

Well, your fold has been increased by one. Sam Turner Flaniken was born yesterday morning in Oklahoma City. He is Ryley and Emma's cousin. His mommy is Miss Lesley's sister. It seems like you people make a big production about having a new one of yourselves get here. And, by the way, where do they come to here from? (I don't mean the birds and the bees, people!)

I am so puzzled by so many things that you humans do. I thought I would have it all figured out by now. I never have heard anything about any baby Tortilla Keeper People being born. I have never seen it in the newspaper or heard it on the news. I have never seen anyone else exactly like me! I am beginning to feel like an alien. This is becoming worrisome.

Well, Missy Linda says I have to get off the computer because she needs to do something before she vacuums. Ryley and Emma are coming over to play today, and they play in the floor a lot. I personally don't see what a little dog hair and dirt could do to a kid, but Missy Linda gets her panties all in a bunch about it. Talk to you later, OK?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations to the Flaniken family! Brand new, shiny, fresh, little people are pretty neat, don't you think? It's also a good thing Ryley Paige and Emma Grace have a boy cousin. I don't know if they already had any boy cousins, but another one won't hurt anyway.
PseudoUncle