Friday, November 21, 2008

Please, Shut Up


Hello humans,

How does a Tortilla Keeper Person get a human to shut up? That is not a joke with a punch line; that's a real question. I have to say that Missy Linda is finally (?) starting to drive me crazy! She will not shut up---and, it is all complaints about one thing or another.

Day before yesterday, she was griping because she had to memorize a soliloquy from "Hamlet" in one day and write two papers for the class. She had a test in another class the next day, and her final project was due in yet another class. Oh, boo hoo!

Yesterday, it was whining because she did not have to actually recite the soliloquy after all that work. Then she thinks she made a bad grade on the test, and she got a parking ticket on campus. None of her classmates who parked in the same lot with the same improper parking sticker got one. Please, be quiet!

She just started this minute yelling something about the washing machine's being broken. Earlier this week, it was the microwave that broke. Does anyone see the common denominator in these situations? You are correct---it is Missy Linda! Now she is going to complain about waiting for repair dudes to come, and then it will be the price of the repair. I know how these things go with her. I'll bet by the end of the day, the car will break down or something will explode around here.

I personally feel that she is some type of menace. I start to worry a little about my own safety at times like these. Does anyone out there hear me?


Oh! Glory! Glory! Missy Linda has just jiggled or slapped or abused the washer in some way to get it going again. She is pretty good at that sort of thing. I guess I had better watch out, huh?

No comments: