Monday, November 24, 2008

Home Again, Naturally


'Morning humans,

Well, as the title implies, I was forgotten at home again last night! I am sure that comes as no surprise to any of you, right? There I was sitting right in plain sight on the buffet in the dining room, and she walked out without me. I am going to have to figure out how to make some kind of noise to get her attention.

She had to go to a play performance at UCO for a class, but then there was a party at a professor's house afterward. I have even met this professor! Remember, last year when I went to a class with her? His name is Dr. Givan. All the students (well, almost all) love his classes. Missy Linda did say, though, that she is not sure a student should see a professor that drunk before the end of the semester. She can hardly wait to get to class to see if he remembers what he said. She is not sure which would be funnier---if he does or if he doesn't!

I might get to go to class soon, though. Dr. Givan wants to take some pictures of the students by the grades they will receive for the semester. (!) Anyway, I might be able to work myself into a couple of those. Nothing below a "B" though, right?

No comments: