Monday, November 17, 2008

Hardly Any Trips for Me


Hello humans,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISSY JOANIE!

That is the most important thing to say today. I like to wish you humans a happy birthday even though I do not seem to have one. It seems like kind of a big deal with you people so I want to participate in the merriment---although Missy Joanie lives in Albuquerque. I'm sure you remember , I was supposed to visit in Albuquerque last spring. As usual, something came up and Missy Linda and I did not get to go. Missy Barb and Mr. Patches went by themselves. I heard everyone had a wonderful time, and I know that there are a lot of Hispanic things out there. I was hoping to learn something about my heritage---you know, architecture, food, language, maybe even a family.

Then, when Missy Linda and I were supposed to go to San Antonio to visit Missy Ashley, it was Missy Amelia's birthday so we went to that. Missy Joanie and Missy Barb and Mr. Patches went to San Antonio and had a great time---except for when Missy Barb's car broke down in a scary place! I did get to go to Missy Amelia's party though, and it was fabulous!

Missy Barb, Missy Carol and Missy Linda had a slumber party Friday night, and I did not get to go to that, either! Missy Linda said she was in such a hurry when she was leaving that she just forgot me. Forgot me! Can you imagine! I'll bet there are humans out there among you all who would not just FORGET ME! Well, isn't there?

No comments: