Monday, August 8, 2011

What Did She Do?

Hello most humans and many others,

This past weekend was kind of an eventful time in Edmond- - -for many people- - -not necessarily for Tortilla Keepers. However, some of the things that happened are just as well left to be experienced by others, as far as I'm concerned. One of the biggest things in this area was a huge fire that burned thirteen homes. It started on Thursday and flared up again later. It closed down I35 several times. It is so terrible for those people who lost their homes! I would never had made it through a big fire, so that sounds particularly scary for me.

I heard on the news that we also experienced a 2.0 earthquake in the area, which, of course, is smaller than the 2.7 that we had last week. I know we have them all the time, but still, that could be frightening for those of you who are not made of Styrofoam.

A really strange thing is that on Sunday, only right in Oklahoma City and very close by, it was only 87 degrees for the high! All the other places, even right next to us, were over 100 degrees, as usual. Missy Linda says it is probably because we finally got our air conditioner fixed on Sunday. She didn't care what it was doing outside, though. She was just delirious because it was cool inside! The other weird thing that happened weatherwise, was that we actually got a little rain. It really was a small amount, but it was actually rain.




I can't help but wonder what Missy Linda has done to cause these weird things to happen. I hear people talk about things like Karma, but I don't know much about those subjects. I just think that surely Missy Linda is involved when things get weird, don't you?

No comments: