Monday, August 22, 2011

Not a Good Idea


Hello most humans and many others,

As you know, I sit right where I see and hear everything that goes on in the the public rooms of the house. If the TV is on, I cannot avoid it. If Missy Linda and Tio Kane are talking, I am privy to the conversation, whether or not I want to be - - - usually I DO NOT want to know.

Well, this morning, I saw on the Today Show that older women are getting tattoes these days. I know of one older woman who has tattoes, but she is not someone that I would want Missy Linda to emulate. She is the wife of that Mr. who used to live here. I don't want Missy Linda to be anything like her! I know that Missy Linda has changed a lot in the last few years, but I don't want her to move in that direction! I think if Missy Linda started getting tattoes, especially big ones, it would be an ominous sign. What would be next? A motocycle gang? Another thought I had was; What if she wants to put tattoes on me? I would be helpless to stop her, and I would blow right off a motorcycle!

At least if she put tattoes on me, they would always look the same. Even if a woman is older when she gets them, her skin is still going to change significantly as she gets ancient. I don't even want to picture what that would look like! YUK! Missy Linda says she is going to live to be at least a hundred years old, and that would just be revolting to see a tattoo at that age, if she had gotten it when she was younger. Perhaps you humans should consider some laws about where on the body an older person can put tattoes. Do you want to see an eighty year old with a tramp stamp? (Of course, that brings up other issues as well.) If I don't have to see them, I don't care, but don't make me watch your freak show!




No comments: