Monday, August 1, 2011

Making Plans


Hello most humans and many others,

I am beginning to believe that it is not going to get any cooler- - -ever. I worry much more about the effects of heat on my body than I do cold. Cold is uncomfortable for me, but heat could melt me, I'm pretty sure, and it is supposed to be over a hundred degrees before noon today!

Taking into account these facts and my beliefs, I have begun to plan my life as if I am living on the surface of the sun- - -because that's what it's like these days here. Anyway, I will be staying inside out of the heat, and hope that the air-conditioner holds up. I will just loll around and watch television until the heat subsides, so I have been noting the previews of new show that are coming soon. I have made plans to watch some interesting shows.

One show that I misseed last night was "Heidi Fleiss: Prostitutes to Parrots." I hope they rerun that soon. I would hate to miss it. Some of the new series that I plan to watch are "Hillbilly Hand Fishing," (I assume this is similar to "Okie Noodling.") "Deputy Butterbean," (I think he was a wrestler, but I'm not positive.) "Bizarre ER," and "Sons of Guns." This is a show that portrays guys making all kinds of crazy fire power. That is my list so far, but I am not finished yet. I'll keep you advised when I have made more decisions on how to waste my time.

No comments: