Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sugarbaby?


Hello most humans and many others,

It is the week that school starts for Tio Kane and Missy Linda. I will be so relieved for them to be out of the house and my line of sight for awhile. I wish that they could afford to take more classes - - - more credits for them, more sanity for me!

I recently heard about a way that some young women are paying for their educations. I realize that most strippers and exotic dancers are just involved in those industries in order to pay their tuitions, but this idea seems to be slightly different. Evidently, there is a website which may or may not be called, "Sugarbabies." It has attractive young women searching for wealthy men who are willing to pay their educational expenses. Obviously, the men are called Sugardaddies. That's about all I know about it, but I am open to suggestions as to how I might be able to make this work for sad, not young, not svelte, possibly crazy Missy Linda. (I just put the "possibly" with crazy to be nice.)

No comments: