Sunday, August 21, 2011

Can You Help Us?


Hello most humans and many others,

Since I cannot remember the last time that I got to go anyplace or do anything fabulous, I have had plenty of time to think. Believe me, there are enough hours to ponder every question that could ever be raised about any subject. Sadly, I have not been able to arrive at any answers to any problems that might make me famous or rich. Possibly the best idea I have come up with is that we, Missy Linda, Tio Kane, and I, should have a reality show of some kind. I truly believe that might be the only chance that Missy Linda has to make enough money to pay her living expenses.

I have not been able to think of a premise that could get them the attention that would be required. Even though she could definitely lose a few pounds, she is not heavy enough for those weight loss type shows. It is like her mother used to tell her, "You are not that ugly fat, you're just regular fat."

I suppose that Missy Linda could show the problems of a woman of a certain age dating. However, she would probably have to eventually find someone who would actually go on a date with her. I think you can see the problems inherent in that concept. I cannot think of anything that Missy Linda and Tio Kane could do that would be interesting to the viewing public, and I am concerned that this may be their only chance to make money to provide for me!

If you have any good ideas, please let me know. I am getting desperate!


No comments: