Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday, Sunday


Hello most humans and many others,

Well, here it is again - - - Sunday. I have seen on the news, more than once, that Sunday has its own kind of depression for many people. I think that might be true for Missy Linda and Tio Kane. Sometimes they are pretty mopey on that day of the week. At times there is a lot of extra sleeping, which seems totally silly to me.

It seems that the gloom comes from the dread of the coming week. For students, of course, it is homework or upcoming tests or projects which haven't been paid their due yet. I don't really know much about that stuff, but I do know that I am happy if Missy Linda takes a shower and puts on her face on Sunday. That's really all I need to be not depressed, but if we should go someplace and do something, then I am ecstatic.

Missy Linda says that today she is almost finished with her reading for class, so she is in good stead. I hope that lady calls who is supposed to have a job for Missy Linda. That would take care of the pall around here for today!




No comments: