Sunday, August 14, 2011

Not As I Had Hoped


Hello most humans and many others,

As you may remember, I was looking forward to watching what I had hoped would be some very entertaining shows on television, especially until the weather cools down some. Yesterday, Missy Linda left the TV on while she wandered away to do no telling what, so I was able to see one of the shows I was anticipating. The program I got to watch was "Big Law: Deputy Butterbean." I had thought Bean (as some call him) had been a wrestler, but actually, he's a former boxer- - -evidentally a good one. The show is okay, but I had hoped it would be funnier- - -the kind of hilarious that they don't know they are being, but everyone else is laughing! I suppose that would be, "We are laughing at you, not with you."

I still have some hopes left for enjoying, "Who the Bleep Did I Marry?"

On Thursday, Missy Barb, Missy Carol, and Missy Linda had one of their parties. It is hard for me to remember the last time that I was included in one of their soirees. I guess it was all right this time, though, because Missy Linda's car air conditioner fan still had the dead thing in it on the way down there. This means that she had to drive without the coolness. I want no part of hot air or smell of dead animal blowing onto beautiful me! Pseudo Uncle took care of the problem while Missy Linda was there, though, so now the car is safe for me. Thank you, Pseudo Uncle!

I suppose I had better go and get started with another day that will probably be "Not As I Had Hoped!"

No comments: