Saturday, October 3, 2009

Firmly Rooted


Greetings most humans and many others,

Well, I believe that I have become firmly rooted on the buffet in the dining room- - -No, really! I am wondering if I haven't just sprouted roots that keep me there. I haven't been moved for so long, there must be something going on like that!

Missy Linda is not interested in anything anymore except going to work and then collapsing when she gets home. Well, she had better get herself into gear because Missy Maitlyn, Missy Elspeth and Missy Amelia will be coming Tuesday through Saturday to stay here. Their parents are going to Colorado to look at towns to see where they want to move. Missy Linda thinks it will be Fort Collins, which is the farthest away.

Missy Linda did get it arranged so that she will have to work only one day while they are here, but she still is a tired old lady sometimes. Also, she will work every day until they get here, so she will be wrung out completely when they arrive. Poor, OLD Missy Linda!

No comments: