Monday, October 12, 2009

Quiet . . .Overrated?


Hi there most humans and many others,

Well, it is pretty quiet around here since late Saturday afternoon when the girls left. As usual, Missy Linda felt that they did not get to stay long enough. She says that her job has either given her more stamina, or the girls are just less work as they are getting older. She feels that she wasn't nearly as tired this time(even with the sleepover)- - -which usually is just something that is going to happen one way or the other.

It is back to the usual routine now. Missy Linda had to work yesterday- - -the women who always work on Sunday call themselves the "Sunday Girls." (Isn't that clever?) She will probably be must more frazzled this week than last week because she is working many more hours than usual this week. She also has Halloween costumes to make by Sunday. She says one reason that she gets more tired at work than taking care of "the girls" is that it is much less fun working.

Well, I have to go. I am a little "down" these last few days. Missy Emma said that she does not like me. It is because of all the Halloween displays in the stores and things like that, but I just count on all the girls' loving me all the time. I must say that my "feelings" are hurt a little. I hope she recovers soon.


No comments: