Friday, October 23, 2009

Up and At 'Em


Good morning most humans and many others,

Well, I figured I might as well talk to you guys as just sit in there awake doing nothing. Missy Linda is up early today, and she is making enough noise to keep the neighbors awake. She is trying to get some things done before she goes to work this morning. If keeping me from getting my beauty sleep is on her list, she is getting it done!

She is not keeping Mr. Nelson awake though. He is fast asleep in Tio Kane's chair. He did kind of wander into the kitchen when Missy Linda was making her coffee to see if something urgent was happening. Then he sort of collapsed onto the floor with a big yawn. Now, he is back in one of his favorite sleeping places. Chasing squirrels is an exhausting job. (I don't know why Missy Linda doesn't make him sleep in his own bed!)

Well, I am going to try to get back to sleep if Missy Linda can keep it down to a low roar. I'll talk to you guys at a more decent hour, OK?

No comments: