Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rack Monster


Greetings most humans and many others,

Here is a cute picture from the slumber party that we had when the girls were over last week. I think that Missy Maitlyn will be surprised to see that Mr. Nelson was sleeping on her legs. I think that she will be all right with it though. She likes him the best of any dog she knows, which means she can tolerate him. She did actually pet him a few times, and she held the leash on a walk. That is real progress for her.

I am not in the picture because I don't lie down to sleep. I was afraid I might get crushed, and I have enough physical disabilities as it is, don't you agree?

In the picture are Missy Maitlyn, Mr. Nelson, Missy Amelia and Missy Ryley. Missy Elspeth has wiggled out of camera range. Everyone had a fabulous time!

No comments: