Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Waiting


Greetings most humans and many others,

I am just typing this while Missy Linda is getting ready to leave for work so that I can be on the internet after she leaves. She probably will not notice that I am here at the computer because she is always in a hurry to get out the door so she won't be late. There are definite traffic problems at certain times of the day that she has not completely mastered yet.

Anyway, just read this knowing that I am just killing time because the second that front door closes behind her, I am on the internet shopping. She inadvertently left her debit card number lying here by the computer where she was paying bills earlier.

OK! There she goes. . .and the car is starting. . .and I am on to shopping. So long 'til until another time.

No comments: