Thursday, September 3, 2009

No Little Girls for Us


Hi there most humans and others,

I am about to go crazy along with Missy Linda these days - - - because she is driving the speeding bus of innocent bystanders that is about to careen off the cliff into the river of crazy! I am about ready to start taking notes on those crime shows she watches so when I get all I can take of her, I will know what to do! Anybody with me out there?

She is distraught because she has to work this weekend. Of course, she is happy to have the job, and it is doing absolutely fabulous things for her bank balance, but she wishes that she could have Missy Ryley and Missy Emma over for the weekend like they all originally planned. Mr. Nick and Missy Lesley are going out of town, and Missy Linda was going to have the girls over for the weekend, but now she can't because of work. She knew she wouldn't be able to keep them a while ago, but now the weekend is almost here, and she is all tragic about it.

I wanted the girls to come over as much as she did! What about my disappointment? Those girls love to play with me, and Missy Ryley has quite a fashion sense! And what about Nelson? He and Missy Ryley have really hit it off. Now they won't get to play either! When will Missy Linda learn that she is not the only being in the world with feelings of disappointment?

No comments: