Thursday, September 24, 2009

Asleep at the Wheel


Hello there most humans and others,

Did you think something happened to me? Well, I guess that is the problem. Nothing has happened to me lately---good, bad or indifferent! Missy Linda goes about her life, and Tio Kane goes about his life, and I sit on the buffet in the dining room.

Missy Linda is always whining about how tired she is from her job. Boo, hoo! Tio Kane doesn't say anything but just goes about his routine. It seems that no one does anything exciting or even mildly interesting or entertaining. I did hear something about Missy Ryley and Missy Emma coming over tomorrow for some work on a Halloween costume and a walk with Mr. Nelson, but that is about it from here.

I am beginning to wonder if it's possible for me to sprout roots and grow permanently into this buffet! That would be all I need, right?----to be less able to get around!

No comments: