Sunday, July 19, 2009

Foiled Again!


Greetings humans and most others,

Well, here we go again! Friday, Missy Ryley walked Nelson for more than a half mile around the neighborhood. Missy Emma pushed a stroller with a teddy bear in it right behind them. Missy Linda, after they got home, said, "Oh, Juana, I'm so sorry. Missy Emma could have pushed you in the stroller rather than that teddy bear. I didn't even think of that until now!"

Great! As usual, what good does that do me? She always thinks of me when it is too late to do anything about it. I would like to know what is in that big ol' head of hers. I think it must be a huge mess of something, maybe like a spaghetti squash.

I know! I think I should have a contest, "What Do You Think is Inside Missy Linda's Head?" I am going to get right to work on that. I'll need some posters and some TV commercials and I don't know what else. Oh, and I suppose I will have to come up with some prizes---even though my prize will be to see what really is in there! What do you think about that?

No comments: