Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Enough, Already!


Hello humans and most others,

Well, I am sick to death of hearing about Michael Jackson, are you? I know he was an innovative musician and dancer. I am aware that he integrated MTV. I heard that he found the cure for cancer - - - oops! That's not right! I heard he had a foolproof plan for peace in the mideast. No? OK, let's try this: He was within a week of finding a cure for AIDS. No, again? Well, then I don't really get it, I suppose. I think maybe you people have your priorities all wheee-whaaaed.

You humans could say that I would be naturally jealous of anyone who had feet and legs to dance like he danced, but that is not entirely true. I would love to be able to dance, but I am not jealous of MJ. Who could possibly be jealous of him? As rich as he was, he had money problems. As talented as he was, he seemed very obsessive/compulsive about his work. As inspirational and gifted as he was originally, he destroyed himself. I would not want that for anyone.

Well, anyway, too much about that already. I am just hoping that I don't have to listen to too much more of this after today, are you?

No comments: