Friday, July 17, 2009

Busy Day


Greetings humans and most others,

Well, today Missy Ryley and Missy Emma are coming over to play because their parents are busy doing paperwork and stuff to move into their new house. They are just moving into another house in town. Thank goodness, they are not moving far away. I wouldn't have any little girls to play with very often if they did that! This is the second day this week that they have come to stay with us because of the move. That's good with me because all the little girls love me.

The only problem is that they are getting to know Nelson, and I am feeling a little left out. By the time they left the other day, he and the girls were good friends. I guess that's all right, as long as I am not left out of the equation, right?

I think that we are going to take Nelson for a walk since it is not blazing hot yet. I am thinking that I could ride in a little wagon that Missy Linda has for the kids to play with. Isn't that a great idea?

No comments: