Monday, July 13, 2009

Back to Normal?


Greetings humans and most others,

Well, I am wondering when things around here are going to get back to normal for me! Did you notice that we did not celebrate any holidays this year? I did not get a new dress or even get to wear my old dress (not to mention my fabulous Marie Antoinette wig!!!) for Bastille Day! I did not have a Chinese New Year or Cinco de Mayo party this year nor any other kinds of parties (except for my birthday, which is probably not even real).

If Missy Linda doesn't get herself into gear, we might as well just turn into hermits around here. I am sick to death of her obsession with getting a job, aren't you? I am not sure exactly why she needs a job because no one has ever explained the reasoning to me personally, but I am tired of this whining! She was so happy last Friday because she actually got an interview rather than just sending something by email, but she won't know anything about that job until later this week. If she doesn't get this one, I want to come and visit someone out there for a couple of months, OK?

No comments: