Thursday, March 28, 2013

Way Too Long

Hello most humans and many others,

I can't believe I am so bad about getting back into the groove of talking with you all. Missy Linda and Tio Kane are kind of going off on too many tangents for me with this moving stuff. I did hear them say that the movers are actually coming Saturday. I'll believe it when I see it.

Last night was Missy Emma's first softball game of this year. She is only five, so she plays T-ball. She hit a home run, and their team won the game. She almost hit another possible home run, but she accidently nailed one of her team's base runners. That made it an out. She had a little trouble understanding that rule, but that's the way it goes, I suppose.

Missy Ryley's first game is tonight. Since she's seven, she plays machine pitch. She is a good player, especially since she got down the timing of when to swing as the ball hurtles toward her sweet little face. She has always been a good fielder. I predict she will do well and have a good time.

No comments: