Friday, March 15, 2013

He's Too Good

Hello most humans and many others,

Well, I am glad I am not Mr. Nelson, except for all the attention he gets all the time. However, he is still sneezing when he sniffs out clues in the yard. He automatically waits for Missy Linda by the cabinet where the Benedryl is kept. I don't know if he knows the medicine helps or if he just wants the treat he gets after he takes the pill. Whatever the reason, he is a good boy when it's time for medicine.

Missy Linda is always going on and on about how smart Mr. Nelson is. I really like him, and I believe he is the one who would save me in a fire, but I get pretty sick of hearing about how wonderful he is. Also, it is a little, or a lot, sickening when Mr. Nelson runs in from outside, and Missy Linda and Tio Kane go on and on about how he's telling them stuff that he's been doing outside. He is making weird noises, and he does look them right in the eyes, but come on . . .

No comments: