Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Auction

Hello most humans and many others,

Missy Linda says I have to hurry with the computer. She is trying to buy a Lego set for Missy Elspeth's birthday gift, and the auction ends in one and a half hours. At the end is when the opponents bid the most. So far she's the only bidder on this set, and it's a new one about the Hobbit. It is going for less than half the retail price. She hopes she can get it for the bid she has in now because she can't afford to pay more.  Missy Linda says she can just imagine Missy Elspeth playing with this set of Legos. Evidently, almost everyone in the family loves Legos. I think Missy Linda is about the only one who can't really build much with them.

Well, I have to go because Missy Linda is breathing down my neck. I'll let you know how it goes.




No comments: