Monday, March 4, 2013

I Feel Kind of Weird

Hello most humans and many others,

Well, as you probably guessed, Missy Linda did not win the auction for the Lego set. Someone bid in the last few seconds, giving Missy Linda no time to counter the offer. She said she wasn't surprised because a lot of the bidders are pros. However, she was able to find a set to buy outright that had free shipping so that it was really the same total price. She says she prefers just buying rather than having to bid. (I think that's because she always loses.) Anyway, everything turned out just peachy.

Now back to me: I am still feeing a little strange this morning. I don't exactly feel ill, just strange, like I just found out some horrible secret, and I can't tell anyone. Or maybe more like I witnessed a horrible accident involving people. You humans sure do have a lot of stuff inside you that I had no idea was there!

The event that occurred that has caused my strange feelings (which I have not experienced before) was being in the sightline and hearing distance when Missy Linda watched three episodes of the HBO series called, "Girls."  Oh, my goodness! If that's what you humans are like in NYC, then I think I will pass on the dream of living there. Those young women are mostly not so beautiful. Some have huge tattoos that are visible in regular clothes. They take off their clothes a lot, and they are not all skinny and firm like most of the women on TV are. In other words, they look more like Missy Linda than they look like the usually attractive people on television.

These girls don't seem to have a clue about their strange boyfriends, and some of them are very whiny. I can get more of that than I can stand at home, except Missy Linda never has boyfriends.


No comments: