Sunday, July 8, 2012

Home From Her Trip

Hello most humans and many others,

Well, Missy Linda got home from her trip to Fort Collins, Co, on Friday evening. She must have had a good time. I wouldn't know for sure because I wasn't allowed to go. She said that there wasn't room in her suitcase for me, and she said I wouldn't fit under the seat in the airplane. That meant that I would not be allowed to go with her. I wouldn't really have expected to be allowed to go anyway since I never get to do anything any more.

I heard her say that she went to a lot of good restaurants. She went up into the mountains without being scared like she says she used to be. She says her knees are sore, but, other than that, she's all right. She used to be scared to death of heights, but she's a lot more mellow now, she says. She wonders if it is because she has bigger problems now so heights aren't so daunting. I say, "Who cares?"

No comments: