Monday, July 16, 2012

Normalcy

Hello most humans and many others,

Well, I have to admit that I will be glad when it gets to be 10:00 pm this evening. The Daily Show, followed by The Colbert Report, will be back on after a two week vacation. I am hoping that Missy Linda will start acting more normal after she gets her fix again.

It seems that she hadn't realized the shows were going to be on a two-week vacation. When she got back from visiting in Colorado, she was ready for some Jon and Stephen because the Harkeys, whom she was visiting, watch hardly any TV. Also, they don't have Comedy Central. She was kind of in comedy withdrawal in addition to being forced back into her crappy life after a nice trip. She almost freaked, but she kind of held it together when she realized it would be another week without seeing her shows.

I think that today, I see a tiny glimmer of hope in those dead eyes of hers. I can only hope that Jon and Stephen come through for me with some great shows tonight so my life will get better for a short time by making Missy Linda a little bit happy. If Missy Linda is less miserable, she makes me less miserable.

No comments: