Sunday, July 15, 2012

Real World

Hello most humans and many others,

Well, Missy Linda has been back from vacation for over a week now, and she doesn't seem refreshed or energized or whatever you humans are supposed to feel after a vacation. She seems kind of down to me. Of course, there's nothing new about that for her, but why do you humans go on trips if you feel worse when you get back? That's probably one of those human things that I will never understand.

Missy Linda has always said (since I've known her) that she wants a little house by some kind of water. She would really love a clear stream like the one that flows through Turner Falls Park to go by her home. Evidently, where she visited up by Rocky Mountain National Park, there are lots of little houses right by clear mountain rivers. It made her all mopey to come back to reality, I suppose. Or maybe she just realized again that she will never have that little house. I say to her, "Snap out of it!"

No comments: